If you are a broker or other nominee who purchased or otherwise any of the Rockwell Medical, Inc. (“Rockwell”) Securities between November 8, 2017 and June 26, 2018, inclusive, for the beneficial interest of persons or organizations other than yourself, then WITHIN SEVEN (7) CALENDAR DAYS OF YOUR RECEIPT OF THE NOTICE, you must either:
- If you have no beneficial purchasers/owners, please advise the Claims Administrator in writing; or
- Supply us with the names and last known addresses of your beneficial purchasers/owners, and we will do the mailing of the Postcard Notice. Please provide this information electronically. If you are not able to do this, labels will be accepted, but it is important that a hardcopy list also be submitted of your clients; or
- Advise us of how many beneficial purchasers/owners you have, and we will supply the Postcard Notices to do the mailing, After the receipt of the Postcard Notices, they must be sent within seven (7) calendar days.
If you are providing a list of names and last known addresses to the Claims Administrator:
- Compile a list of names and last known addresses of the beneficial purchasers/owners that purchased Rockwell Securities stock between November 8, 2017 and June 26, 2018, inclusive.
- Prepare the list in Microsoft Excel format.
- Then you must do one of the following:
- Email the spreadsheet to email@example.com; or
- Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to:
Too v. Rockwell Medical, Inc.
c/o Strategic Claims Services
600 N. Jackson Street, Suite 205
Media, PA 19063
If you are mailing the Postcard Notice to beneficial purchasers/owners:
If you elect to mail the Postcard Notice to beneficial purchasers/owners yourself, additional copies of the Postcard Notice may be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are providing the Postcard Notice to beneficial purchasers/owners, the mailing must be completed within seven (7) calendar days of your receipt of the notice from the Claims Administrator. You must also send a statement to the Claims Administrator at the address above confirming that the mailing was made, and you must retain your mailing records for use in connection with any further notices that may be provided in the Action. Failure to timely forward the Postcard Notice to beneficial purchasers/owners may affect their legal rights.
If you have any questions, contact the Administrator at email@example.com or by calling 1-866-274-4004.
You are entitled to reimbursement for your reasonable expenses actually incurred in complying with the foregoing not to exceed: $0.10 per name and address if you are providing the Claims Administrator the records or $0.50 per name and address (this includes materials and postage at the current pre-sort rate) if requesting Postcard Notices to perform the mailing yourself.
If you are filing electronic claims:
A nominee may also submit a Claim Form on behalf of multiple clients who are beneficial purchasers/owners. Please contact the Claims Administrator at 1-866-274-4004 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the electronic filing requirements and file layout.